Josh and Jessica took over the business in 2007 and have created something that is all their own. “We are constantly finding ways to improve BWG. Between us we have 25 years in the hospitality industry and we love what we do. Owning our own restaurant is a dream come true. Moving to Millsboro has been one of the best decisions we’ve made, we love the town and the people are phenomenal!”
Blue Water Grill specializes in fresh seafood (locally sourced whenever possible), creative specials, and wholesome farm to table options. We offer personalized service for a variety of special events and our daily specials enable us to engage our creativity based on seasonal availability.
We provide top quality food for a fair price. We are a scratch kitchen, EVERYTHING is homemade…soups, sauces, dressings, and we offer something for every palate! (But please be patient with us as your menu selections are each “made to order”. We aren’t fast food but we’ll try to deliver as quickly as possible!) We strive to create a fun and relaxing environment and an enjoyable experience for all of our guests. All of this with great service too!
- We are open 7 days a week.
- We offer seating for up to 120, large groups are always welcome and are encouraged to make reservations.
- There is plenty of free parking. (On-street, municipal lot across the street and another lot behind the building.)
- You can pop in for a quick lunch or choose to stay a while and enjoy the eclectic atmosphere, local artwork, and free Wi-Fi.
- We are members of the Georgetown Chamber of Commerce, the Millsboro Chamber of Commerce and the Delaware Restaurant Association.